Wilfred Manor is an expansive Grade I listed manor house, exceptionally restored to the finest standard of modern luxury, yet staying true to its long and prestigious history. King Charles I is in fact said to haunt the four acres of landscaped gardens, after he took refuge within the manor during the siege of Gloucester in 1643.
Each of the bedrooms have been given a unique theme that compliments the original 17th century architecture whilst offering spacious en-suits, exquisite furnishings. Each room offers a different perspective on the stunning landscape of the Cotswold Hills, including the woods above Slad Valley and the famous church spire of Painswick.
A sought after wedding venue, the manor house can sleep up to 22 guests with access to extensive facilities including a jacuzzi and sauna, whilst catered for by a team of passionate staff. The local area remains tranquil and picturesque, yet offers a wealth of traditional English country past times such as horse riding, shooting and hiking.
* Please note that if you wish to have exclusive access to all of the rooms then you will need to pay the 22 person rate. Otherwise, guests in groups of 16 of less will have access to the following bedrooms only:
– Othello- En-suite bath + shower
– Tempest- En-suite shower
– King Charles- En-suite bath + shower
– Cleopatra- En-suite shower
– Romeo and Juliet- Separate shower room
– Julius Caesar- En-suite shower
– King Richard- En-suite shower
– Hamlet- En-suite shower (sofa bed x1 person)
from £9,903 per week
Large family gatherings
Special occasion or party
Should coronavirus related travel restrictions mean your holiday cannot go ahead then simply request a change of dates. T&Cs apply